We believe our work in facilities and realty is critical and it will lead towards systemic change that improves the lives of people, strengthens communities and fosters the success of professionals and institutions.
Concern for the well-being of all fellow members shall be the hallmark of our efforts.
Fundamental to all CRISP fellow members are certain values:
• Nurturing strong, self-reliant individuals with expanded capacity for accomplishment and collaboration;
• Impart a sense of belonging where fellow members can create a sense of community, whether as professionals or as a society;
• Building strong professional communities through collaboration to provide a basis for positive change and progress;
• Encouraging strong collaboration platform and opportunities to foster social cohesion;
• Developing leadership to build upon the needs and values of fellow members and to inspire the aspirations and potential of others; and
• Respecting the diversity of life to maintain a sustainable human and physical environment.
The association is committed to transparency in its operations.